2013 Cinderella Dreams Wish List
- New and like-new prom/evening gowns. Gowns should be recent styles, from 2009 or later, spring, prom-style gowns. Please no velvets, mother-of-the-bride or casual "Sunday" dresses. All sizes are needed - from size 0 up to size 28 and even higher. Sizes 0-2 and 16+ are especially needed.
- New and like-new evening bags.
- New, unopened cosmetics, nail polish and perfume. Samples are fine!
- Jewelry - earrings, bracelets and necklaces - the girls especially loved rhinestone/CZ, silver, and pearl jewelry this past year.
- Hair accessories and hair spray.
- New, unopened hosiery.
- Gift certificates for services and other necessities: department stores, hairdressers, nail technicians, restaurants, limousines, shoe stores, accessory stores, and any other 'prom' services.
- All gently used items should be clean (drycleaned if necessary) and in excellent or almost-new condition.
Additional Items to Support the Cinderella Dreams Project
- Lunch for our volunteers who help the girls select their dresses. Sandwiches, deli platter, sodas, cookies – any of these types of items would be a wonderful help!
- Snacks for our volunteers who help set up and take down the gowns and accessories for the shopping weekend.
If you would like to help, but don't have goods to donate, we are happy to accept monetary donations. Donations should be in the form of a check, made out to MJWC, with "Cinderella Dreams" in the memo line. Donations may be mailed to MJWC; PO Box 423; Midlothian, VA 23113.
If you have gift cards or services, or large quantities of gowns, accessories, cosmetics, etc. to donate, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!