There are many ways you can help:
- Donate – see our Wish List for a list of needed items OR for donations of large quantities of items or gift cards/certificates, email email@example.com.
- Spread the word! Please help us spread the word about Cinderella Dreams. You can download flyers in PDFs (color or black-and-white). Feel free to print some and distribute them at your place of employment, house of worship, school or business. You may also download our press release. If you work with teenage girls, let them know about the project! A true community effort will help so many young women have a memorable evening – a high point of their adolescence.
- Volunteer – Volunteers are needed for varioius tasks whether it be to help us get the shopping location ready or to help the day of the shopping events. Come be a Fairy Godmother for an afternoon! If you would like to volunteer, please visit this link to sign-up for a volunteer date & time. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact the Cinderella Dreams volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hold a Dress Collection Drive at your club meetings, places of employment, houses of worship and with any other group of people you can think of.
- Help us plan for next year - We are always looking for a good venue for our shopping day. If your business or organization would be interested in hosting the Cinderella Dreams Project shopping event next year, please contact email@example.com.
- Attend our Little Black Dress Event!
Information coming soon!
Need our logo to link us to your blog, website, or to help us get the word out?
Click on the logo to download.