Need a gown for prom?
Shop for a gown!
Recommended donation $5.00.
March 15th 4:30pm - 9:30pm
March 16th 9:00am - 12:00pm*
March 23rd 9:00am - 12:00pm
*Please note: On Saturday, March 16th, Westchester Commons is hosting the Westchester Shamrock 5k. Due to this event, there will be parts of Midlothian Turnpike shut down between 8-10am. We do not know the exact locations of the closures but there will be access to Westchester Commons during this time. We wanted to make you aware of this should you be detoured.
(Located off of Route 60/Midlothian Turnpike near Route 288)
Storefront located between Regal Cinemas and Petco
Please visit us on Facebook and bookmark this website for information regarding our 2013 Cinderella Dreams Project.
Shoppers will be admitted into the store on a first come, first served basis. Shoppers will not be permitted into the store once store hours have concluded.
- No children under 12 or men will be allowed to enter the store.
- For the purposes of this event, a shopper is defined as a female of high school age in need of a dress for prom or prom type event.
- One female shopper and her guardian (over 18 years of age) will be permitted into the store. It is NOT requried that a shopper be accompanied by a parent or guardian to shop. Should the shopper bring someone to help her shop, that person must be a female over the age of 18.
- No food, drink or cell phone use in the store.
- Prior to entering the store each shopper will be asked to provide a recommended donation of $5.00.
- Each shopper will be asked to complete a shopping card. The information requested will include the shopper's name, school they attend, and contact information for future events.
- Each shopper will be partnered with a community volunteer (over 18 years of age) who will assist the shopper in the selection of a dress and accessories. Even if the shopper has brought a parent or guardian to the shop, each shopper will be partnered with a fairy godmother.
- There is a 4 dress limit in the fitting room.
- The shopper may select one dress.
- Selection of accessories and make-up items will be based upon availability.
- Upon exiting the shop, the shopping card will be collected.
- If the $5.00 donation was made and contact information is provided the shopper will be, when applicable, entered into a raffle to win items donated by local businesses.
- If the shopper was unable to find either a dress and/or accessories, the $5.00 donation may be refunded at the shopper's request.